Estate Planning And Elder Law Services In Orlando And Beyond
- Wills and Trusts
Attorney Melody Pullen graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Geological Sciences from California State University, Northridge. Melody obtained a Doctor of Law degree from University of Nevada, Las Vegas. Melody previously practiced law as an Assistant State Attorney for Lake County, Florida. Melody currently works part time as a hearing officer, and practices in the area of estate planning, probate, and guardianship. She is a member of both the Florida and D.C. Bars.
Originally from Los Angeles, California, Melody currently lives in Central Florida with her husband, Daniel, and their two children, Carter and Max. In her free time, Melody enjoys Zumba classes, bike rides, and bargain hunting.
- William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Nevada
- J.D. - 2005
- California State University, Northridge, Northridge, California
- B.S., Bachelor of Science
- Major: Geological Sciences
- Florida, 2006
- District of Columbia, 2010
- Pullen Law Office, LLC, Attorney, 06/2009 to 04/2022
- The Ticket Clinic, Attorney, 01/2009 to 10/2014